Effective May 7, 2025, only the Arizona Travel ID (driver license or ID card), a U.S. passport and other federally approved identification will be accepted at TSA airport security checkpoints(link is external) for domestic travel
EZ Title & Registration can issue your Travel ID/DL at our office with no appointment required!
The Arizona Travel ID is the credential that complies with the federal REAL ID Act of 2005. It is available as both a driver license and identification card. There is a gold star embedded in the card to show that the card holder has provided added proof of identification to ensure the license or ID meets strict federal requirements.
- Bring One Document: Proof of Identity (Birth certificate; U.S. Passport; Passport Card)
- If you need a certified copy of an Arizona birth certificate, visit https://www.azdhs.gov/licensing/vital-records/index.php#online-ordering-options to apply online with expedited shipping.
- Social Security Number (No document is needed, though you will need to provide your complete Social Security number.)
- To order a replacement Social Security card visit the Social Security Administration website(link is external) and establish an account.
- Bring Two Documents: Proof of Arizona Residency– two printed documents with your current Arizona residential address (Utility bills; Credit Card / Bank statements; insurance policy)
- Note: If your current legal name is different from the one shown on your birth certificate or passport, you must show legal proof of name change, which can be a marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order. You can also provide two documents such as a social security card and health insurance card.
Those who don’t have the required residency documents must complete an Arizona Residency Affidavit(link is external) and supply additional proof of residency.
Please contact us if you have any questions!