EZ Title & Registration can issue your Driver License or Title & Registration Motor Vehicle Records right in our office. We offer the following types of MVR:
- 39 Month Uncertified MVR
- 5 Year Certified MVR
- Extended Certified MVR
- Extended Uncertified CDL MVR
- Extended Certified CDL MVR
- Title and Registration – displaying owner information, including the entire title, registration and vehicle record.
- 30-Day General Use Permit – issued when the owner did not have current registration, no plate is on the vehicle or repairs are needed for the vehicle to pass an emission test.
- 90-Day Resident Registration Permit – issued when the owner needed additional time to complete his/her loan and title processing.
- 90-Day Nonresident Permit – issued when a nonresident owner purchased an unregistered vehicle in Arizona for the removal of the vehicle to his/her state of residency.
There is a separate fee for each type of MVR requested or printed
A Driver MVR is the printout of a driving record. The Division offers two basic types of records, restricted (displays limited information) and non-restricted. Information printed on the MVR will depend upon the type of MVR requested.
A MVR may display the following:
- Personal information (name, DOB, residential/ mailing address, and physicals)
- Current license information (class license, issue date, and expiration date)
- Applicable restrictions and endorsements
- Prior License history information
- Outstanding Compliance Requirements
- Driving history points (related to the time frame requested)
- Violations and or Incidents
Anyone knowingly obtaining, disclosing, or using personal information from a MVR for a use not permitted by law and anyone who misrepresents their identity or makes a false statement with the intent to obtain such information in a manner not authorized by law, is subject to a civil and or criminal penalties.